This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.guitarfishmusic.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by www.guitarfishmusic.com hereinafter referred to as this web site. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The information collected is used to:
• Improve the content of our web page.
• Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws.
• Protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
• Respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com or writing to us at 17400 SW Upper Boones Ferrry Road, Suite 250, Portland, OR 97224:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.